Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

25 September 2010

The Body Shop - Rainforest Haircare !

Star Loyalty member gets 30% off normal price...
As I needs to top up some of my necessity,
I decided to drop by The Body Shop - IMM outlet.
As I lived near by lol

Decided to try their new range of shampoo..

Shine - Dry hair (I think I need this..)
pracaxi oil, caméline seed oil and
Community Trade olive oil, sugar, and aloe vera.

Radiance -Coloured hair -
(Might not need this yet but smell nice !!)

pracaxi oil, bilberry extract,
linseed oil and Community Trade sugar.

Balance - Oily hair (Bro want to try)
pracaxi oil, white nettle, seaweed
and Community Trade aloe vera.

Shine - Normal/Dry hair (Bought its Hair butter treatment)
pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and
Community Trade honey and sugar.


I spent total of $130 (Shampoo+ others)
and I got this !!



Spa Wisdom - Japan - adzuki bean & rice washing grains
Spa Wisdom - Japan - Travel size Shower gel
Travel size Vit E - Toner
Travel Size Vit E - Cream Cleanser
Travel Size Vit E - Exfoliator
Limited Edition Lychee Blossom Shower Gel Tester
Limited Edition Lychee Blossom Body Lotion Tester

Lovely !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct