Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

03 August 2010

Wohooo my shirt all the way from Korea !!!

I love to shop at Gmarket.com.sg
a lot of choices and CHEAP !!! hohoho...
All the shirts and dresses I bought were not more than $10 !!
Including postage !!
Hohoho...*mad happy*

This is one of them..
(I have about 5-6 more to share on blog!)


Momah love purple !!!!



Super woman shirt !! nice righttt =)

Now !! Some of my friends commented that
I looks very different from photos...
Here's a video of me...
Hahaha was trying to looks slim..

Now...please comment
Very different meh?

video

12 second is disgusting enough.. lol Haha
ok I cant stop laughing at myself doing this stupid video
you can skip it >_<

2 comments :

  1. No . You looks Great sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for your comment =) ok at least I have one person commenting on this post lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct