Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

27 August 2010

RED DOT brew house

aha just another F&B posts lol
I have been busy ! group projects are due-ing !
I am mad-crazy-stress with all of the projects...
MR OB BB DC
It SEEMS easy but honestly it's killing me !!
=(

Will work for NATAS fair this weekend
Will move to my new home next weekend
Might go overseas next next weekend
Hopefully I can have a relax weekend next next next weekend
=_="

Projects are due-ing and
I will be VERY BUSY for all weekends ahead...
=( I just hope that all projects will be fine..
*Please be FINE =(

Last two weeks we had our lunchie at Boat Quay
just after meeting our landlord.



Red Dot Brewhouse sounds familiar to me.

And after thinking thinking and thinking !
FINALLY I remembered !



Red Dot Brew House was one of the listed
Internship Companies when I was poly.
If I am not wrong, one of my friends had her internship there.
ANYWAY !


It was an enjoyable lunch
as we were facing to the Singapore River.


The food was GOOD to me
but the portion was not enough to him =_="





....
Ice teas



My Appetizer - Oyster ! OMG heavenly good ! I love the sauce !


His clam chowder? I forgot


My Chicken Breast - was tender and GOOD !


His Autrailan Grain Fed Rib eye Steak
ok lah I admit it was small !

And of course everything have to be completed with
DESSERT !! =)




Whisky Chocolate Melt cake

A rich chocolate cake with a whiskey molten center
+ Vanilla ice cream !
Can you resist it?

























Have a LOVELY day !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct