Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

17 August 2010

Not Fair !

Everyone have different accent !!

Singaporean accent
Indian accent
Japanese accent

Chinese accent

British accent

Italian accent

Indonesian accent
Malaysian accent

etc..

For me, everyone have different accent,
and for sure..everyone HAVE an accent
no? correct me!

There's only RIGHT ENGLISH !

There's no right or wrong accent..
because accent formed itself
It forms from the person experience, culture..

agree?

and now *slap myself*
I confused myself...
suddenly this question come out from my mind while typing..

pronunciation vs accent
they both mean the same thing?

Pronunciation refers to the way a word or a language is spoken,
or the manner in which someone utters a word - wikipedia

A word can be spoken in different ways by various individuals,
depending on many factors, such as:
the area in which they grew up
the area in which they now live
The different ways here mean Accent, isn't?

If I pronounced English word correctly BUT with my accent
is that mean that my english is wrong?

just like the word "can't"
different people pronounce it differently..

English confused ME !!

anyway whatever it is...
Pls don't think that
your accent is the right as well as the best accent on earth.

and don't judge!

2 comments :

  1. I think as long as people can understand it's okay right? No need to bother too much abt the accent. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct