Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 August 2010

Happy Birthday Gucci !!

Wahahaha..
I bought a cake for Gucci from Pet Safari -Vivo City
NO salt and other ingredients that may be harmful for Gucci !!
I asked the person whether human can eat that too?
She replied YES but it's tasteless..
huahua btw the cake not cheap okay !

Hahaha Sorry Baby,
mummy's choosed a strawberry PINK cake for you =)

Gucci was asking "What's it mummy?"
I replied
"For you my baby, Happy 2 yrs old Birthday !!"

"Are you serious mum?"
"For me?"

"Can I try a bit?"
"=_="

"Nice !! Quick mum..sing cut and EAT !!!"



Happy Birthday cici
Happy Birthday cici
Happy Birthday cicici..
Happy birthday GUCCI !!
*Muack!*


Gucci !! You've grown up
Be a GOOD boy ok...
don't be naughty..
Baby, mummy love you =)
Forever..

Hmph?

Gucci LOVE mummy too...



btw more cake please...
=_="



I fed him the cake only..
without cream..because,
it was TOO PINK !!
I mean it's not good for health haha..
and Guess what?
Gucci don't like strawberry LOL

Happy birthday my 2 years old baby !!
MUAHHHH !!!

2 comments :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct