Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 August 2010

Flying Chillies

Bro came to Singapore on Friday and
we went to 313 @ Somerset together with his bro and bf.
We had our dinner at this Flying chillies, a Thai Restaurant.
My boss recommended this restaurant to me.
So I decided to give it a try..

This is a picture of the restaurant..

Gorgeous chandelier!

Cushion, magazine etc...

We sat at a corner...

Table setting..
The red coloured menu!

Hospitality with Heart =)


Thai Milk Tea

Lemongrass Iced tea

Hot chocolate...


Tom yum !!!

Asparagus

Royal Money Bag

Sizzling Beef

Red Rubi


Sincerely apologize as I am not good in describing and reviewing food =P
Make it short...
Everything were nice and SUPER SPICY !!!
wahahaha my bro and bf couldn't eat spicy food
At the end we ordered more iced tea wahahaha...


I love the sizzling beef !!

That's it..BYE !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct