Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

25 July 2010

Sushi Tei 20% off !!


Sushi-tei-ing~
20% off till end of this month!!!
only at City Square Mall outlet
(don't forget to pick up the coupons from cust.service)
actually anywhere in the mall..
something like a flyer...

It was really a good deal..
Because, even if you have their membership,
the most you can get is only 15% off
and it has to be on your birthday month lol

so what are you waiting for?


Mango + Passion Fruite juice nyam!

sushi sushi !

paul the octopus haha..

Sashimiiiiii!
Ptbf love to pick up EXTRA things from the sushi bar...
and this is one of them...
I mean the portion was HUGE and
Before he get it,
I was very sure he will definitely WASTE it!

And I was right..
after about 3 piece of salmon skin,
He decided to give up...
But guess what? at the end, he did finished it all..

Why?
Because I said
"If you finish it all, I'll settle the bill !!"
and he really finished it...
=_=""

Ok fine, It's better than wasting food...
Ok fine, I'll get 20% off anyway...
Ok fine, I'll settle the bill as promised =)

It was a very rare occasion,
It only happens max twice in a year
HAHAHAHA....


Believe it or not?
When we go out together,
we NEVER dine in a FOOD COURT
(such as kopitiam/banquet etc..)
somewhere with CROWD!
No matter how I forced, he insisted NO!

We always go to a restaurant or at least
a not-bad-makan place and yes without CROWD...
It's not because of me but HIM !!
stupid-pampered-boy!

and that's also the reason why..
HE is always the one who settle the bill..
It's not me, it's not-not fair, it's his problem..!!
please lo, I am not those RICH tai tai,
and yes I don't own a rich husband yet , yes YET =P
I can't afford it =_="

We're really 2 very contrasting person loh..

I will look for FREE movie
and he will go for the mad expensive Gold Class for movie..

I will look for FREE dinner, lunch or whatever
He'll mostly go for expensive luxury meal -_-"

I am fine to queue for cheaper/ nicer stuff..
Never expect him to queue..
I can guarantee you,
He'll nag after less than 3mins of queuing

I will travel by Mrt/ Bus...

Believe it or not...
This is his 3rd year in Singapore,
He traveled by MRT for less than 10 times and
never travel by BUS..yes NEVER...

I love to eat snacks while shopping...
such as; Fried chicken or fries,
(you know, sometimes, to enjoy shopping,
we need to eat/chew on something
so that we won't try on clothes because it's troublesome!
which mean we can SAVE MONEY isnt? =P )

and according to him, that was unglam and not-hygiene
and he'll definitely give me a very BLACK face
If I insist to do that...

Bugis street is my favorite place...
Price range is $10 or lesser !!

Orchard is his favorite place...
Price range is $100-$1000 or above !

He hate me
when I took out all my shopping voucher, coupons etc...
I mean *why not?* If we can get things cheaper
*why not?*
I don't understand lo..
He just simply think that I am an AUNTY !

and for me,
He's just a BOY who still don't know how hard it is to earn..
that 'something' precious called MONEY!

and yes...
I don't know why we're together..
and He don't know why too...
BUT I am sure we do (at least 1%)
♥ and care about each other

=P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct