Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 July 2010

London Weight Management

Aha after a year, I finally show up !!
Hahahaha I bought a package one year ago !
I almost forgot lol
I am still left with 5 sessions !!
I am planning to finish it before September =P

So, I went down on last Monday !

Before this, I had my slimming session at Novena.
I transferred my package to City Square Mall !!



First thing I did was to keep everything in the locker...

Change to slipper


I was given a robe, 2 disposable undies and shower cap =)


Before the session,
my consultant needs to record down my weight and
I have to take off my clothes too
as my consultant needs to measure every part of my body..
yes naked ! =)



Then, I went for steaming (15mins)


Applied slimming gel on my body and wrap !!
yes...
Just like this below..

Picture credit from www.spajamie.com/photos.htm

For your information,
It wasn't me in the picture !! LOL!!
If I am her, I'd not go for slimming lol
where's her fat? =_="

After done wrapping, I lied down on this bed
and was covered with a heat blanket..
It was very relax !!!
Light was deemed and I felt like sleeping..

The heat was fine...
you'll just sweat that's it!

There were 3 types of gels
Hot Gel, Cool Gel and Sensitive skin gel

I was using Cool gel that smells mint..
so I was enjoying actually..
=P

After about 30mins of resting and sweating
in this private room,
I TOOK A SHOWER !!!

I brought along my own
shower gel,
shampoo,
conditioner
and facial cleanser

travel size..
convenient right...

They provide shampoo and shower gel..
But I don't want, I want to use mine =P


I love this area...so nice right...
Gorgeous Red ! =)


The outlet just opened few months ago..
so all the things were still very new...

Besides, City Square Outlet has lesser crowd too =)


yahoo !! was drying my hair..

For me, It was just like a spa session hahaha...


Done !!


Was given strawberry cereal drink as my dinner !!
and warm water after that.


So, the result?

Stay tune and I'll tell you =P

NOW !!!!
I've got 2 free slimming sessions for you!
Better than what I had above..

It's a Lavender Lipo Therapy slimming session..
you'll get lavender scrub and other additional service..
Just need to follow my blog and comment !
Leave your name and e-mail address


I'll pick 2 random winner and
announce it on 3rd of August =)

P/S :
There will be a consultation session
before you get the free slimming
and they might do hard-selling to you.

Yes, do prepared for all these..
I don't want my reader to feel cheated by ME lol

9 comments :

  1. nonsense ! haha!! no !! you're too slim..this is not a fat gaining session.. so you can't have it =P =PP =PPP dd ni aneh" ajah lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want I want. Please!!
    I am too fat. :(
    here it is..
    Mayrine
    mclawis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( huahh . I wan to loss some weight. Mayrine uda kurussssssssssssssss kokkkkkkk
    hahahahahah :D
    here is my email
    dollie.lynz@live.com ~
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Rene, si lynz is crazy.. if she's fat then I will be the pig. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. no...both of you are THIN !!! =_=" I should set a rule before this haha...
    ok.. =_=" Ok..so I'll give the free session to..... *drum roll* check FB inbox =_="

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Irene, ur blog is really interesting. a lot of stuff that can be shared here :)
    Im just dropping by to read this article about slimming treatment cos I might be going for it too! I'm just wondering if it really works or does it have any side effects afterall? and could u please share about the price wise?

    thanks a lot! nice to know u!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct