Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 July 2010

HEME masks by S.H.E !!!

Bought some products from watson..

Discovered these masks by Heme !
Decided to bought it..simply because...

It was endorsed by S.H.E !!

click to catch their funny ads !










and OMG loh...the packaging is so glam ...
Love it love it !!

The eye mask packaging...

so blink right...

The eye mask looks like THIS !!!

Ok you cant really see the shape here...
because it was wet..
and yes please ignore my cracking lips =(

It actually looks like this...

so nice right..
I love HEME Eye mask because, it's effective!
I've tried it and it was fabulous!
Eye Mask is an understatement. It covered almost half of my face.
Besides the fact that it works, it also smells awesomely good!

and now, the face mask..
IT SMELLS SO ANNA SUI TO ME
huahaua....
roses mah...

You can really relax when you used it...
The moisturizing effect really works.
Go and grab it now...
be pretty support S.H.E hahaha =P

price range I forgot...
but I am very sure it was below 25 bucks?
Check it out! It's available in Watson!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct