Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 July 2010

Dandruff VS Dry scalp

Dandruff and Dry scalp are two different things..

Let's start from DANDRUFF

Dandruff = dry scalp + fungal infection
(Itchy, irritating, red, swollen scalp etc)

"Dandruff, also known as scurf or Pityriasis simplex capillitii, affects the scalp and causes flakes of skin to appear - it is a common condition. Our skin cells are forever renewing themselves. When the skin cells on our scalp are renewed the old ones are pushed to the surface and out of the scalp. For a person with dandruff the renewal is faster, meaning more dead skin is shed, making the dandruff more noticeable. Dandruff can also occur if the scalp is frequently exposed to extreme temperatures. "
(source : http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/152844.php)


Mostly, dandruff is caused by your body/ skin condition (internal)
Dandruff isn't caused by too much shampooing or dry skin.
It is triggered by
1. Overactive oil glands,
2. Food allergies,
3. Stress,
4. Excessive perspiration,
etc


Meanwhile,
For DRY SCALP,

Dry scalp = Dry scalp
(sensitive and scalp need moistness thats it!)

The common causes of dry scalp are as below;
1. Overwashing and overbrushing of scalp
2. Wrong shampoo
3. Styling product, hair gel, etc
4. High heat treatments on your dry hair and scalp
5. Weather

As you can see, the causes are mostly from outside (external)


To prevent dry scalp;

You're advice to wash your hair with cool water!

Keep your hair moisturize
(hair conditioner is good enough)

Lower the heat of your hair dryer

Wash your hair for only once a day is enough
(preferably in the evening)


In this case,
I find it hard to achieve LOL

My doctor did also advices me
to take my bath only with cool/ normal temperature water.
Not because I have dandruff ho...!!!
But my scalp, in fact my skin all over my body,
from head to toe is EXTREMELY DRY !
Again, coz currently I am consuming roacuttane..
I have to stick to it for at least 6 months T-T

I am suffering.
I am a person who can't take a bath
without VERY warm temperature water.
Especially in the morning.. =_="
and recently I forced myself to take bath
using normal temperature water.
I was freezing...
In fact, I sneezes every single morning..

But for beautiful skin and healthy scalp.
I will continue to do it !

siuh~

What will happen if I take a bath with very warm water?
My skin will be very very itchy, red dot, suffering!

I've been always uses high heat hair dryer to blow my hair..
excuse me,
if not, how long it takes for my hair to dry? =_="
+ I don't have the time...
and recently, instead of low heat drying,

I choosed to dry it naturally.

HAHAHA..
Anyway, I need to RUN to campus everyday,
so, you can imagine my hair dancing along the way.
So it's okay.
It will dry itself when I reached the campus hahaha.

The embarrass thing is,
The water will drip from my wet hair along the way.
hahaha..
lucky no one in the MRT asked me
"Is it raining outside? or Is it flooding?"
=_="

I didn't use much hair product which is good.

Recently,
I am changing and adapting to
my new shampoo & conditioner
My scalp need more moistness.
The Body Shop - Honey Conditioner is my favorite.

And Guess what? Yun nam called me last week.
I was invited to go down to redeem my shampoo.

WAH
(Invited that sounds good!?
since I also need a new shampoo...
NO !!)
It should be
"I was bluffed to go down to redeem shampoo LOL"

(redeem sounds good? free? NO !!)
I did put some deposit there 2 years ago,
(You might know about this,
If you've ever followed my fs blog thousands year ago)

Please lor..
they're using EXTREMELY HARD SELLING marketing..

Wait !! Maybe not!
In this case, I think they used this so called
FORCING!-IF-YOU DON'T BUY-
DONT-THINK-ABOUT-GOING-OUT-FROM-THIS-ROOM -
Marketing
(yes they invented this new tactic of marketing LOL)

HELL

and the victim Haha..
They made me waited for almost 30mins !!
HUH I was so so so so BORED !

Haha guess what?
They won't easily give you the shampoo
that you're supposed to get..
But CONSULTATION
meaning of their consultation?
Let's go into the room I am going to eat you !
=P

Before that, eat our DRUG first hahaha...

What-Is-Your-Problem-Machine
when you see your own scalp in the monitor
DON'T BE SCARED or panic!

Because everything is MAXIMIZED
so even you've no problem,
the consultant will explain to you like
"you've to do treatment or you'll die"
Hahahaha...

She did spotted my problem.
Very dry scalp + Sensitive

Guess what did the consultant offer me?
a set of serum cost $1600
I laughed and said "No. I've financial problem"
then she went outside and said
"let me discuss with manager" (acting)
came back
"because you're a student,
we have this concession price
only $1000 for you"

Again, I was WOW, laughed and said
"No I am not going to buy"
Again...
She went out from the room
actually almost 10 times
in and out
in and out..


Honestly,
I just enjoyed it..
It was like an acting class to me
HAHAHA..
I keep inventing ridiculous reason to reject her offer
and she keep offering rubbish to me..
(drama)

Offering product was OKAY
BUT
when I said
"I am not going to buy anything, can I get my shampoo?
I have a date and I have to go now"

Guess what they replied me
"I am so sorry, the shampoo we mean was a package"
"It cost $600 and we'll deduct your deposit if you purchase it
so you only need to pay the balance"

Tamade anger to the max !

I said
"It's okay, I am not going to buy it and I am leaving NOW"

AGAIN...
They said *WAIT! and she went out AGAIN Zzz
=_="
came back and told me
"ok this is the final deal,
we're going to only sell you
this shampoo at $68 minus your deposit,
you only need to pay this amount"

I cannot TAHAN already...

BOOMS!!!

and finally I said the word
"I AM NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA $ FOR ANYTHING !
so please STOP offering !
If I can't redeem my deposit with the shampoo
that you guys mentioned on the phone.
It's okay. I don't mind. Forget it!"

Finally they said,
OK LAH you'll redeem it for free.
this is an exception..

What?
Exception?

EXCEPTION YOUR CHICKEN HEAD !!
Zzz...

The One hour + 30mins + hard time +
Ginseng shampoo for dry scalp !

PS: I didn't says that their treatments / products are BAD
I didn't try it...
I just wanted to share my experiences
on how/what was the process of
GETTING my supposed-to-get shampoo =)

5 comments :

  1. wah...im just going to ban yunan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, interesting experience. I have also witness their acting skills before. "sometime, i really 佩服them for their acting skills"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07 July, 2010

    LOVE IT ! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
    - LYNZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct