Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 July 2010

Complimentary Passes for you, my lovely follower ! =)

I am giving away a pair of Knight and Day Complimentary passes !!

Please click and enlarge to read the terms and conditions =)

How can you win?
1. Simply be my follower
2. Give me your name and email address
(through the comment box) !
easy?

Eg : click follow my blog on the side ==>
and drop a comment like this
Irene (rene_lol@yahoo.com)

I will do a random lucky draw for one winner !
This event will close on Sunday 11 July 12 noon !
and result will be announced Sunday 11 july 11.59 pm

=)

click here for my Knight and Day post

3 comments :

  1. Mayrine (mclawis@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating...
    The winner will be announced tonight =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct