Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

23 June 2010

Should I buy !?

Had lunch alone again...
Found this lil corner at OUB center..
Tried their Mie Rebus...and It was the best mee rebus I've ever had so far..
hahaha Ok actually I just tried 1x of mee rebus in Singapore hahaha..
They are famous with their Teh Tarik..
but I tried their milk tea hahaha..
was not bad... aha!


Going to make E-appointment for my student pass...
and I am VERY STRESS now...
I saw a DIOR bag and I love ! like ! want ! to buy !!
The price was 2.5K+ ? I forgot..It was abt that amount...
I have the money...
BUT the money was meant for the gift that I am going to buy for mum and dad...

What should I do now...
Buy or Not ? Buy or Not? Buy or Not? !!!
AHRRRRRR !! I cant concentrate on my work...
or maybe I should BET something for tonight match hahaha...
for siblings who're reading...
DON'T TRANSLATE this post to mum or dad !
*omg dad understand English...
what other language should I use? haha..
myb my baby language..
ow ow ow...

5 comments :

  1. if you seriously want it, get it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hahaha....thanks for the comment jfook & kenwooi...will update if I really bought it..haha =) (how i wish)

    ReplyDelete
  3. which dior? show some pics we help you decide :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah post up the pics online and start a poll! :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct