Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 June 2010

Pasta mania delivery + Dior PINK pouch love =)

Align Center

OMG "Pu Tien" was on fire last last last week...
Gucci and I were so sad !
coz we've lesser delivery option now..
huahuaa.... =P

I've ever heard about PastaMania Delivery.
But never even think about trying to order it till last Sunday!
Bcoz..Pasta!???????
Hmph...I rather cooked Indomie seleraku lol
So! We ordered our very 1st pasta to be delivered to my home!
and out of expectation..it only took less than 45mins to arrive !
Hola ! total for all those were less than $40

1 X Turkey Bacon Cheesy Crumble Wholemeal Spaghetti +$0.30 S$9.90ea
1 X Meatballs (beef) Fusilli S$8.80ea
1 X Garlic Bread S$1.80ea
1 X Calamari S$4.20ea
1 X Chicken Wings 4 pcs S$6.90ea
1 X Potato Salad S$3.40ea
For me,
Garlic bread is better than pizza hut
Potato salad rocks!
Pizza hut's chicken wing is better...


whatever lah !!

OMG see this !! I've got my Dior pouch...
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!

I did something to my nail last night =)

nice?


Gonna take a warm and comfy bath now !
See ya tmrw morning =)

4 comments :

  1. That must be expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. din noe pasta mania got delivery. must try that next time. and me lovie pink!

    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  3. **foot print**
    Pasta still serve hot?
    Did the sauce dry up?
    I wanna dry but i am so worried that the taste is not that awesome.!
    Nanged and clicked on ur adv..!!
    Do visit mine as well..
    Cya... Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct