Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

13 May 2010

Robin Hood *Gold Class @ Vivo City =P

So ptbf booked gold class ticket without me knowing it..
haha crazy man... $36 for a movie !
I can buy a DVD and watch it at home 100x -_-"
so total for 2 ticket were $73 (include booking fee)
I can order MCD and watch my dvd at home Zzz....
yes I am a calculative person =P

But yah it's all about experience...
And I did enjoyed the exclusivity....

queued at a special express line..
red carpet somemore..

served by attentive staff...
calling you sir, miss lol

a cover for your ticket !

and a lot more exclusive service...


Better entrance of course...
staff will open the door for you...

something better for you to see...

somewhere better for you to wait and rest

somewhere better for you to pee =P

when you need something,
press the button on your table,
the staff will know it by looking at this...
just like when you're on the flight

I ordered a dessert
and he ordered an apple juice

a passion fruit dark chocolate cake...
wasn't cheap but heaven!

It was a princess experience lo...
a blanket for you to cover
a seat that was equal to a BED
god damn comfortable...
He slept for 10 mins during the movie -_-""

Overall it was fun...
and what's dangerous is...
he's addicted to it now... >_< source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Robin_Hood_2010_poster.jpg

The movie was not bad...
it just that I hate the conversation part..
haha not only because I don't understand...
I can't ask anyone!
as there were distance between me and him too
the table....remember? annoying..haha!
But the fighting part was exciting...
=P


Anyway!
These are some items I bought from vivo city just now...
=)
while waiting for the movie at 6.30 !

A Paris sandals! how cute.... !
2 lil eye mask...
I bought it at $1.5 each

and just find out that Gmarket is selling it at $0.64 ONLY !
OMG ! and I just ordered 30pcs mask online...
I think I'll receive it tmrw...
stay tune! I'll share it here =P

love!

He bought me fuel for life (w/ white cover) before..
and I passed it down to my sis...haha...
I never know that there's a
fuel for life UNLIMITED..
the fragrance is much better than the white cover one..


freebies

His favorite....
and a new diesel *summer edition

that's it beh =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct