Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

12 May 2010

Happy Family

So as I said in my prev blog,
I am afraid of losing all the people that I LOVE!
hikz.. Can you imagine that?
that would be extremely painful !
I hate the word SEPARATE
Every time I engaged with that word,
I'll cry badly...

E.g :

Wedding
Not only touched by their happiness
I cried because the bride is going to leave their parent.
I know that doesn't mean they will not meet each other anymore..
It's just ME, I can't hold my tears lo..
Especially when the bride or the groom said
"thank you mum and dad bla bla bla"
Haha I know that's not my business...
but I can't control myself =P

Mother/ Father day

When we're tasked to hug kiss or say I love you to parent..
I'll Cry as I imagine one day they left =(

Movie

Dog left their owner, Owner left their dog
Children left parent and the other way round
Couple decided to leave each other bla bla bla

Graduation, End of internship
(which is good and bad)
When everyone is moving, working, further study

and etc..

these were the occasions that usually make me CRY
overall I hate the feeling of
LEAVING/ SEPARATING

SO ! Of course instead of regretting,
what we can do now is to CHERISH !

and yes...I am not lecturing nor teaching
But to REMIND you out there
PLEASE CHERISH THE ONE YOU LOVE !
Please tell them (if you're paise (like me =P),
just SHOW them)

how much you love them k!

In this case, I'll pledge to Each of My Family Member...


I pledge to have my medicine on time
at 10pm everyday to My Mami

my mum sms-ed me everyday at 10pm
just as punctual as news at 10!
to remind me "Don't forget to take ur medicine" wahaha...

"Momi...I know how to take care myself..don't worry...
And thank you to so much for EVERYTHING
I wanted to kiss you, hug you and say
"I love you" during Mother day
but I AM PAISEH"
(hope bro is not reading this to mum)

I'll be paiseh too..hahaha...

I pledge to take care My Dad's business in the future!
Dad has been worrying and kept saying he'll retired soon
when I was around..
Haha as my current ptbf is not local
(I mean not from the same hometown as me)
Dad worried that I'll move to ptbf hometown instead
after we've married (IF)
Don't worry dad! he's the one who should move..
WAHAHAHAHA....
When I feel that it's the time!
When I am equipped with all the knowledge and experiences..
I'll take over your business okay!
and you'll just need to stay at home and
take care your grandchildren WAHAHAHAHA =p
Anyway Thanks for everything..I love you dad!

I pledge to return the money of mother day's cake and flowers to My Younger Sister soon ! wahahaha..
email me all the bill to rainz_33@msn.com or aiyah!
my ATM card is with mum...go and get it yourself =P

Haha I love you sis..
Please take care mum dad bro when I am not around.
Don't date too much...
spend more time with them! aiyoh!


I pledge to My Younger Brother that I'll try to buy at least a small pack of snack for your merzy every time I go back home okay! I love you too =P

That's it bah....

This is a little something that I created for this post.

Haha isn't cute?
I edited the mouth part..
so It looks kinda weird =P
I made the smile even bigger!
And my dad's smile is specially cute!
haha what do you think? =)


NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg

1 comment :

  1. I feel like I am a cry baby because I cried a lot even through small things. Haha~Your family look so cute in the pictures.

    -Mimi
    http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct