Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 May 2010

Burberry Sport, Brit Sheer and Touch

OMG !! remember my Burberry Brit Sheer (with pouch) post?
click here to see the pouch

Yes after I bought that sample pouch..
I fall in love with Brit sheer
And the GOOD NEWS IS yay!!!
Finally I bought the full size one !!

BAD NEWS IS....
I bought too much fragrance... =(


haha...
I bought
The new Burberry Sport and

of course my favorite Burberry Brit sheer
and Burberry Touch...


All of them smells nice and sweet!!!

It's GOD-DAMN difficult to find that Brit sheer lo...
I've been visiting malls, sephora, parfume shop etc etc..
most of them were already out of stock huh...

and I got it at Tangs !
Guest what? I bought on the day GSS started...
I spent abt $300 and I get

1. A Burberry parfume *30ml for woman
2. A Burberry parfume *30ml for men
3. A Burberry *weekend body lotion (big size)
4. Some Burberry samples
4. A Burberry travel bag
5. A Big Red luggage !! (they have black too..but Red is prettier =P )
* while stock last*

(will share about the gift in next next post =P)

OMG that was really a GOOD DEAL..
You might want to consider =P


love love love

OMG I love the bottle !!
and so PINK !! =)


Might give this to my sis... *MIGHT okay..
not confirm yet wahaha =P

Will bring it along when I go for holiday!
yes TRAVELLING...
When will I travel for HOLIDAY?
Hiks.... T-T
By the time I finished my work,
My school has started loh hikz...



I want to go for a HOLIDAY !!! Hikz....

2 comments :

  1. I bought the Burberry perfume for my mum during her birthday too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct