Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 May 2010

BLINK phone and PINK snacks

Yay yay yay !!!
I was almost done with my
PIMP my gadget project =P

how cute right =)
Love my new phone hihi...
And tada ! This is my work...
It's not complete yet...
I am still looking for smaller crystal
to fill the blank part..
hohoho...I love it !!
The Charmmy Kitty chain is so matching right =P


Huahua Hello Kitty shirt on Nu Ren Wo Jui Da

Charmmy Kitty diary !

I am going to flood my post with PINK snacks =)

Let's start from Giant chocky !
How big is it?

this big ! huahauhuaa =)

Pink Snack and some accessories for Gucci hihi...

Haha I am going to call Gucci "Good girl" soon lol

how cute right !

Never seen this before...
I mean this flavour

Lastly...what's this?
hauhaua a Foldable shopping bag...
so cute right dragon fruit...

okhieh la that's it!
bye

10 comments :

  1. aiyo..so blink that my eyes kena burnt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my wtf. I want to eat ur chocky stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by ere. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink reminds me of the sweet medicine from clinic`

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahaha..that strawberry flavour syrup =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irene.. Nice blog :) Still remember me? Michelle from Yos sudarso :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle of couse yes..how's life recently? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya.. so so.. not really bad or good~ I really love your blog ! So nice that you can share you life story to other people ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct