Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

18 April 2010

Travel Fiesta 2010









Heya!

what a weekEND !! phew...
so I went to work part-time for
travel fiesta...
the pay was considered low..
haha because it's lower than the salary I get now =P
But It's considered as an average pay
in the part-time market hohoho...

Whatever!


camwhore since no one is in the toilet ckck...


ystd wasn't really crowded...
Not as crowd as natas fair...of course...!!
because there were lesser exhibitors...

I chatted a lot with Elicia..
An Intern from RP
haha we had our lunch and dinner together...



OMG how sad I can't go and meet S.H.E at SMRT ystd !!! hikz...
But I am going to meet them today !!
ok not meet but SEE can? lol

FYI I've met them for 3 times lo.
not looking at them from far okay...
but face to face..!!
haha I have their autograph too !!
haha hao lien..
I am their FANS !!




I tried the circle line...
I was confused lo haha...
I even get on and off the train for 3 times..
I was confused haha..
circle line is meant to save time...but....
hahaha I wasted my time...



ups...electric car in front of city square mall
how cute right...

KFC is on the way...
gonna tidy up my house, take a bath and
go to PLAZA SINGAPURA !!
I think that the session has been changed from 3 to 5...
I think I'll be there at 4 or 5 hohoho...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct