Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 April 2010

S.H.E Autograph Session @ Plaza Singapura

My Bag Organizer! hot pink ! =)
I bought red one for mum and soft pink for sis...

otw to PS !!! hihihi....

It was very crowded when I arrived...

I can only look at the screen lo so sad...
haha I was there with that guy and
OF COURSE he don't want to queue with me...
no choice..
but to ONLY stare at them from the screen pheww....


That was a VERYYYYYYYYY HOT DAY !!!
See that? how to queue huh...


only people who own their CDs were allowed to go in...

I want to go in !!!!





And this is the pathetic me...
standing outside taking photos hahaha...

I bought their CD and the poster was the free gift...


So we decided to catch a movie instead....
hikz...I still feel sad...
anyway we watched
Date Night...!!
was a hilarious movie..
worth to watch =)


and laksa for dinner !! I love toast box laksa, mee siam etc !!! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct