Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

20 April 2010

Pasta Stylo

I went to Pasta Stylo for dinner sometimes ago...
I was attracted by the design of their restaurant...
and also the staff...wahaha =P
It's located at
City Square Mall
level 2
near burgerking

source : pasta stylo's website


nice chair...it reminds me of
Alice in Wonderland

Guess whats on the back...
photo frame??
NO!!
It was a glass...
you can see what they're doing in the kitchen...
how creative is that =)


Clearer picture from their website...

pink!!! it was a strawberry drink...
I forget whats the name...

detail

Assorted veg tempura w/ tangy pumpkin sauce
The wilderness
Sirloin Steak w/ orange butter fettuccini
My chili crab pasta....
GOD DAMN NICE !!!
wahaha so westernasianize.. =P
They offer balacan pasta too...will try it next time =)

haha the staffs were sooo attentive...
as you can see...It was so messy...
haha one of the staffs gave me tissues...
and then another staff gave
me a bowl of water to wash my hand haha...
but can you believe it?
I didn't use my hand at all lor..haha...


yay! I got their membership hihihi....
15% on my next visit hihihi...

yommy !
http://www.pastastylo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct