Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

25 April 2010

Orchard FUN !!

Last Friday...
Just after work...
I went to Cine to had a dinner with reu, joe and mag...
We actually planned to go KTV afterward...
but, I pissed them off..wahaha...
I sincerely apologize...
Reason : SERIOUSLY I'm not a KTV person..
and since ql was not coming..
I don't have companion lo...
anyway...
haha I only sing while I shower =p
So..I went to walk around orchard alone...
and I found this...
PARADISE loh! Branded glasses, bag, shoes etc
ON SALE !!!!
It was located at Takashimaya...
B1 near to the fountain...
The sale will end on 9 May
2 more weeks to go...
take your time wahahaha...

So! I spent my entire night there...


There were branded glasses on sale!
watches

designer shoes, heels, flats....
(this pic shown: Guess heels shoes etc)

and of course BAG !!



OMG!!! bag attack lol!
Honestly I don't find the price really CHEAP
But at least there were discount to it...


Hahaha these were my finds..
I don't know why I bought so many bag at once..
and as you can see..I love white colour bag !

otw home...
a Man stood and stone-ed on his bicycle...
thumbs up !

Yesterday, I went to ICA to collect my social visit pass...
Went to TP to rent my graduation attire...
and ORCHARD for breakfast lol
He was with me... (my part-time bf) wahaha...
We went to Canton-I, ION
If I am not wrong, that was my 3rd visit...

love the cutleries...
so atas...

I love pink and white...

I love flower and butterfly..

Omg I just can't stop taking photos lo...


My cup of Ice Lemon Tea...
Can I bring home the cup seriously!


roasted pork belly...

bbq pork? I forget...

tofu w/ minced meat?

and steamed PIGGY bun....

So cute omg omg omg...!!

hahahahaha how to eat these?
so cute!
It was filled with red bean paste btw..wahaha..

Pose w/ my piggy bun! =)
I know I looks stupid !

taken w/ my N95

taken w/ his blackberry

I looks exactly like the piggy lo so round huh!


The veggie on the left side is a MUST order dishes!
I can just eat that with a bowl of rice...
That was french bean w/ minced meat if I am not wrong...

and all these cost not more than $80 *wink! =)
that's it bah!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct