Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 April 2010

IRON MAN 2 =)

Was watching at the TV and omg ! S.H.E MV =)
They are gorgeous!

In the TAXI

Decided to go to TAS to collect something.
Nothing changed.
I miss TAS hoho...
I miss RITS!
I guess I will go there to dine some times later..
OMG! I can't imagine..TAS is moving..
and the place where I used to go will CHANGE =(

Then we decided to have a walk to
Resort World at Sentosa..
Act as a tourist =)
Hahaha...

After from there,
We went to Plaza Singapura for IRON MAN 2 !!
Wahaha Lucky I booked online...
hoho..
Good timing and Good seat ^^v

And...there's a new option !!
Mobile ticket !
I don't even need to queue at the counter to collect ticket...
What I need to do is just to SCAN my handphone....!!
yes...bar code on my handphone !!

And I get this =)

The movie was not too bad..
but
Not much of surprise and excitement
compare to IRON MAN I
hoho overall it's nice enough to kill your time =)

IRON MAN COMBO !
And this....

ARE YOU READY !!!!!!!!
tadaaa !! The Body Shop SALE !!!
hohoho...
at Plaza Singapura level 1

The Shampoo I bought was $10.90 (Usual $16.90) abt 30%
and travel size shower gel body puree etc was 4 for $10 !
Spent $50 and you'll get a $10 voucher =)
hohohohoho...

For dinner, I went down to level b2
to see if I can find something..
decided to try this CHIPPY !!

Who's that England doing there? ckck...


Chicken Curry !!! Smells and Tasted GOOD !!


OMG !! Cheeseeeeeeeee love love love =)

sausage + mashes potato...
so so only hoho..
That's it beh!

2 comments :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct