Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 April 2010

Imperial Herbal Restaurant

I had dinner w/ that person when I arrived SGP on last Sunday.
We had our dinner at Vivo City,
Imperial Herbal Restaurant...
A Herbal Theme Restaurant..
as you can see.. they even provide you a physician !!
I guess they can customized healthy soup
that caters to different people's need...

BUT
we didn't order any herbal related dishes hahahaha..


how cute right the chair...
pickle..
veg?
It tasted like mango lol

EXTREMELY SUPER NICE pumpkin sauce TOFU !!! OMG the best tofu ever..hauhaua...
must try...!! it was cheap...less than $10

hot and salty prawn was nice!

fish (tao co style) was expensive and bland! dissapointed...
was almost $50 phew...

StarFruit + Plum !
good combination =)

that's it bah !!! lemme tell you a secret...
I gained 5kg of FAT recently hahaha...
I just realized that when I went to clinic with sis...
I randomly stepped on the weight scale
and SHOCK! hahaha...
whatever loh...
graduation ceremony!?
aiyah! it's still 1 month away hahahihihihi...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct