Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 April 2010

Are you on DIET? Try QQ rice !

Know what is this?
huahuaa...
someone asked me,
what do I want for dinner...
and I thought of this...!!
The healthy *fan thuan
QQ rice at Plaza Singapura...
So I asked that person to buy that for me...

And I LOVE IT !!
whuahuaa was quite different with Sushi...
it was being served warm...
I'll describe it as a dumpling...
But not as sticky as dumpling...

What you need to do is to choose what rice do you want...

SOURCE : http://www.qqrice.sg/product.html


Then choose the filling...
I guess there were
pork floss
corn
steamed egg
veggie and etc
(as shown in the picture)


And this...There were;
spicy floss
steamed egg
mushroom
veg and etc..

There were a lot more filling for you to choose...
ham, tuna, sausage, prawn etc etc...
One is enough to fill my stomach..
I guess a guy might need two..

And in my very own opinion...
IT'S REALLY A GOOD FOOD FOR YOU!
If your on DIET !!

Reasons;
The rice used were healthy type of rice..
brown rice, wheat, purple rice and etc...
AND
It looks small..
but it can really fill up your stomach...

Check it out =)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct