Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 March 2010

Jam Hsiao Jing Teng Autograph Session, Fresh !

Just came back from City Square mall...for? I was craving for sweet sweet !! haha.. ok..bf bought me tom yum...that was my first meal of the day..at 6 pm !! huhu..




then after I've done with my tom yum, I tried to find something from my fridge, something sweet ! phew...I can't find any...huhuhu..so without thinking...I rushed myself to City Square Mall..whauhuaa just 30 seconds away from my home lol...then coincidentally a Taiwan singer Hsiao Jing Teng was having his autograph session in the mall (I just goggled =P) yah I know nothing about him. Just coincidentally walked by and so I purposely took some photos and videos to share here... =P these are some of them...



ok obviously can't see anything...
with my height what do you expect =P

ok a bit..
better?



hmph..the song sounds familiar =P




ok basically you can't see anything in this video because I am too short haha..btw.. I am not his fans haha...just coincidentally walk by lol...




ok I hope you can see something from this video =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct