Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

28 March 2010

Burberry Brit Sheer PINK POUCH !

OMG !! look at what I found ! I know I am outdated ! hahaa.... =P But can you find it can you find it? NO right!? I've been yahoo-ing ebay-ing gmarket-ing and googl-ing on this Burberry Pink pouch...I can't find any loh ! how lucky! Finally I found it !

love it omg!

a miniature perfume and lotion !

The smell is FABULOUS lor ! I am not a fan of perfume.. I only use perfume when I remember to haha...I have only 5-6 perfumes with me now...and yes 4 of them were from my FRIEND.. I finished a bottle of perfume per year haha..but...

I REALLY WANT A BIG BOTTLE OF
BURBERRY BRIT SHEER PERFUME lorrr !!
I promised I will finish it within 3 months haha =P

Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Burberry Brit Sheer is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007 (see ! 3 years ago!). The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann. The fragrance features pineapple, litchi, mandarin orange, yuzu, white musk and resins.

source: www.fragrantica.com

Will try to find out the price of the perfume when I go out for window shopping next time...Or I don't mind if you want to but one for me haha =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct