Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

05 February 2010

MEGA holiday please T-T

Went to had *** ayam penyet at syah im
***dunno whether it was lunch or dinner actually..
huahuaa... recommended by Henny




$4
henny loves the chilli
while Cynn and I find it spicy

a pouch $3 hoho from montip=)

duhay ! TheBodyShop ! spent $68 there...
another free gift ^^V

What the hell !!!! time now is 12.20 !
A lot of stuff is waiting for me !!! *mati la !

- Poster for course closure
- CV for tomorrow opportunity fair
- Farrer park
- Harbour front
- Sentosa
- Tampines
- Expo
- Suntec
(My trip for tomorrow)
gonna be a
BUSY BUzy BuZzZYYyy DAY !
- Wake up early
- Business wear
- Assignment 1

- Group project
- alter my dress
- Moving soon.
-Looking for houses
- Shopping for vday and chinese new year
- No money
- etc etc...


I am TIRED !!! I need a MEGA holiday !


last pic of the day...
bf said this pic is funny !
not because of Gucci...
but my fat finger LOL

shit ! time now is 12.55 am and I have not take my bath huh !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct