Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

13 February 2010

Valentine Gift Exhange !

We will not spend valentine together this year T-T so sad! he went back to Medan on 10 Feb huhuhu...so.. we celebrated Valentine earlier... When I asked "When do we celebrate Valentine?" He replied "We need to celebrate?" what the hat-chium ! huh...

I ordered a cake from swiss bake *again!? yes! as I have a $10 voucher ckck..I only spent $5.50 on the cake ^o^v love the chocolate they use REAL chocolate.. I mean... not very sweet as they use a lot of dark chocolate..see the notes!?


tada...duh the letter is bigger than the cake...
wahaha I ordered the smallest size
because I know we're not going to finish it...
which is true...
bf has left and now I have to finish it myself duh!




the cake is better without the letter loh ckck...

HAPPY VALENTINE
FIN + RENE + GUCCI !

Hoho so now...
time to Exchange gift
Know how we do it?

Bf came and throw a something to me..
and I know that's my gift !
haha..

And I said
"Actually I also bought something for you"
go and get it yourself !
wahaha...

He bought this for me...


opening ceremony ckck...





w/ sticker

w/o sticker
interior

Gucci Gucci~ hohoho...
I have 2 Gucci now =P


For him !
I bought him a Burberry shirt (his fav!)
hoho I bought it from the expo some days ago..
ckck =P


the actual colour is purple !
I love purple and I want him to wear purple !


For me, even it's on sale..
It's not cheap lor..!
for only a shirt like this..
actual price $459
I can get abt 30 pieces from G2000 wahaha...
but well..yes branding !
duh....He likes it?
I think so =)


And our Valentine..
to be continue... =P


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct