Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

24 February 2010

Mum and Sis were here in Singapore !

Momi and Sis came somedays ago...22 Feb If I am not wrong...They came here for medical reason...we met at Far East Plaza..and mum said FEP is Boring! So we went to Bugis by Taxi, mum want to have Saba fish so we went to Ramen Ten for lunch..and these were what we had~



After lunch, we went to Iluma to see if there's anything
we can buy...and NOTHING!


Iluma !

In the lift...ok I admit I am the shortest -_-:

BUT !!! they were with heels...
and I was on my flip flop =P
(at least I feel better)

at Iluma outside Benten Cafe

Then we proceed to Bugis Street....

I bought this Fried Golden Mushroom
yummy ! but oily !

I found a dress and I love it !
Sis found 2 cute T-shirts and a legging
Then we proceed to Vivo City

while momi was in the fitting room
@ Warehouse, mum's fav fashion shop =)
She was very happy after trying the dress...
and she bought it...$159 ler >_<


I found some tigers

and these little duck at Daiso

welcome to my house..haha
otw to Harbour front
and they went back.... =(

So I went to Chinatown myself....
I went to find my DINNER !!
Dinner dinner where are you?
you are my friend and I....
haha xiao..!
I tried this Ma-La mien !!
was really spicy and I can't finish it...lol

Lastly I've received my member card from Novotel.. =)


cool isnt? ^_^

time to take a bath lol
have a Good Good day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct