Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

13 February 2010

Last day in The Tourism Academy at Sentosa !

OMG ! 2 years is so FAST ! I was attending the last lecture, last tutorial yesterday... I will miss;
the monorail (especially the pink one...)

Sentosa !
Peacock !

My class !
Lectures !
Canteen !
Ritz !
Kitchen
Toilet with the password
Kou fu
Pahlawan beach
Indosui !
All my friends duh !

I am going to cry ! T-T huahaua...so sad...and happy =P

So all of us were dressed in Formal attire for Events and Exhibitions Presentation Some picture here... Enjoy !





=P


Head of Department
Vincent...actually I am very proud of him..
wahaha he's a very CLEVER GENIUS BRILLIANT
INDONESIAN ! =p

ups
I didn't join them because I am too heavy to jump haha =P

bag of sale 3 for $1 =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct