Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 January 2010

Novotel Field Trip, Steamboating, Shopping !!

Last Sunday we cooked dinner together!

our fav belly sukiyaki


I was the one in charge of the Soup


oiyoh! oily !tadaa...Our -bf, Gucci and my meal
my fav lychee

So now ~!! I am in LAB II ! online from my campus,
having 2 hours break. Decided to update blog.

So These days I was LATE !!



Yesterday was the first day of
my Planning and Development of Tourism !

See that? haha our lecturer, Eugene Lee shown our Black and White picture on the board and it looks somehow like " List of Victims " wahaha ok choy choy choy !



During break time, I take out my stationary yes STATIONARY


ups and these two girls were caught photocapturing =P



ckck Jessie pointing her wifey

For lunch we had it nowhere but CANTEEN and you can see from the picture EGG EGG EGG lol



was a HOT day !


we supposed to go to
Novotel @ Clark quay for field trip
at about 1.30pm


while waiting for the 2nd bus.



1st bus came at about 2?
then the second bus which was our bus come at 3 !!

finally it came huh !
roller coster !
yes it was going to rain
on the bus
blossom !
pink pink pink


Huh ! The seminar start at three
while we arrived at about 3.15 pm

We missed the introduction part hoho...


membership


Then We had a tour around the hotel.
Visit some of their rooms and suites
ballroom, restaurant and etc.
Enjoy the pics~





omg *TOP view hauhaua IR, singapore flyer,
clake quay, singapore river etc etc










e.g of wed's setting and decoration
hmm...exactly the same as y'vel wed lol

TEA BREAK TIME!


wahahaha....





After that, actually I was planning to go home..
But Indo's gang suggest to go to Bugis for PICTURE !

ok so I follow them.





After that, when I was about to leave,

They don't allow me huh! esp. Cyndi! !!! !!!!

wahaha...so we went to had SteamBoat

Huhuhu I was planning to skip dinner and they force me to EAT

Source : jc

OK ! Since I ate a lot, I decided to SHOP !!
exercises a bit.
and guess what? Cyndi secretly ran away !!! (huh!!)
Next time I'll do the same! =p

These are the things I bought =)







Today I was LATE again ! arrived at campus at 09.10 pm
Fortunately my lecturer is a very kind hearted person =P
Will wake up early tomorrow ! huh !


This was my breakfast during my break time.

See that two girls? act hard working haha..

Again Canteen food for lunch..and yes EGG ! huh...

While eating I saw this scene, so scary rite ckck...
She was combing a bunches of hair haha!

Otw home, I went to fairprice...
without realizing my basket were filled with Pink snack!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct