Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

20 January 2010

Good lecturer

I was VERY LATE today !

Arrive school at almost 9.20 !
while my class start at 9.00 !!

Attendance list has been distributed around
and
signed by all my friends except ME
I thought! Omigos ! My first absent of the subject !
yes 15 mins late or more consider absent lol

Guess what?
When the class was almost done,
my super duper hyper NICE and KIND-HEARTED lecturer
gave me the list and asked me to sign the list! whoo......
I wasn't mark as absent ! and I was very delighted !
He really motivated me ! I dun dare to be late again..
because I am PAISEH !


So for lunch we had it at Rits.
We have 2 choices, fried fish and poach chicken.


All of us ordered fish at first and unfortunately
It was already finished by the time we ordered.
So no choice but poach chicken !!
and it was nice ! I love the chicken !



mocktail "red ruby"
appetizer "clam chowder"
ala carte "spicy potato wedges"

chicken roulade

coffee pannacotta
cheers!

Gucci is a vampire !
He bite me when I took his food and I cried T-T

2 comments :

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? that's good! thanks for viewing =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct