Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 December 2009

Weekend & Work & Sigh !!

Yeah so the night before yesterday..I had MCDONALS for dinner !! huh I swear I can't get rid of JUNK FOOD !! huh...especially when there's a devil beside me !! fiuh ! he always forces me to eat !! arghhh !!




I love seaweed fries!


Just nice haha when the advertisment was being shown on the TV, The food is already in front of me =P

Then yesterday...I went to orchard !! wait wait I have not finish my word... I went to orchardd !! for work...!!! *super big SIGH ! huahuaa... My company was having a roadshow so I need to assist...otw there, I took some random pictures...enjoy =)



Ion


Miss santa deer

mr santa deer

plaza singapura

what's that?


let's get nearer..wooo a giantic LV bag hoho
an yay so finally I arrived at Ngee Ann =)


Giantic xmas tree =)


aw who is that? HI 5 !!


Hohoho toy's fair


see that? JUNK !! huahuaa...Had KFC..


chezzy meltz and cheeseeee fries (love it!) hauhuaa


our booth

After work, I went to walk around the mall and lastly, I went to the toy's fair..


it's nice ! I love the mirror and the bed so princess..


this mirror is also nice !


aw...my dream room...


Orchard road at night...


see that? ferrerro rocher xmas tree !



Orchard road


otw home~


supper !

hihihi auntie anne's pretzel !

zesty rosselle




For breakfast this morning, I had this mee goreng rasa rendang pedas medan yuhhuuuu! and then, today is a "Gucci Grooming Day" hohoho... bf tasks was comb, clean ear, tear stain and bath Gucci and my job was to blow-dry gucci hohoo... =P it's tiring ok lol dry gucci hair was like dry 3x of my hair hauhuaa...









wohooo sexy Gucci

happy happy

I want snack mummy !!

sleepy

I am Gucci


wohoo chocolaten !

Pink *strawberry chocolate it smell and taste good =)


Bf bought chicken rice nyam !!


watching TV now... stay tune =)

wahahaha I received this e-mail ! and again the promotion is at chevron house which was just 2 mins walk from my office building hahaha ! so yeah maybe I might consider to go and buy =P




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct