Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

08 December 2009

Princess and the Frog

Woohoo again as usual, I rannnnnn to the MRT this morning, I was almost late for work again phew...I am very tired these days sigh!


I was planning to take pictures of the Christmas tree of city square mall because the colour was really nice under the sun ! but too bad I have to rush for work, so I didn't take the picture of it. after arrived at the office, while logging in my computer, I flipped the newspaper and laughed for about 10 seconds on this page..



wahaha so funny...
and yeah again... chocolate !! hauhaua...thanks Nicole who brought it from Miami for reuben and I ! =)









the chocolate were love shape de wor haha...


Reuben love the packaging and I love the chocolate =)
Then mag had her lunch, chicken rice, in our intern room and influenced reuben and I to have chicken rice too haha..just 30mins after she finished, Reuben and I quickly went to goldenshoe to have this chicken rice ! wahahaha...


and again fruit juice ! Today I had orange+honey + aloe vera which was not bad but still prefer orange+ aloe vera only hohoho...
While slacking, I decided to list out what should I do this weekend ! Since bf PROMISED (everyone please be the witness) wahaha...he promised to bring out me for shopping ! and he also said he will pay for my medicure and pedicure ^o^v wohoo will put as much crystal diamond blink blink as possible haha...
oiyohhh again chocolate ! hoho thanks to Eric ! =)

Ystd I received an e-mail that said that I won a pair of movie tickets from nuffnang ! thanks! decided to watch it with bf hohoho...




So after from the office, I ran to the MRT and went to Bugis hoho..I met my bf there, redeemed the ticket and watched "The Princess and Frog" with him hihihi..


source :
http://www.disneylicious.com/i_02/frog_official_poster_500.jpg

It is a good story ifffffff you like cartoon movie because my bf eyes was like 60% open only lol he almost fall asleep hohoho...

after movie, we went around Iluma, yuhuu bf bought me this super cute figurine !! aw..I LOVE IT !






Then we went to waraku to have dinner, when I went in, I was giggling haha they shouted "ohayo gozaimas welcome to waraku" wakaka I felt like shouting too..because I used to work at Mr.Curry, Waraku before... hohoho...












good day !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct