Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

24 December 2009

Day 2 - Dec Mini Holiday

lalala second day of my mini holiday =) OMG! tomorrow is Christmas !! can't spend it with my boys huhu...hope they can enjoy themselves haha...I guess they will....they will be happier without me lol.. I called my bf this afternoon omg! He's sick ! cold and fever I guess.. poor him.. I wish to go back but I want and need to spend Christmas with my fams so I'll just go back on 27Dec, as what I've planned, since his bros will go to Singapore and stay at his place today.

Went to TIKI to collect my order..
aw...so nice isnt? thks mittenshop =)



Then went to DC mall to fix my laptop huh! Then went to aunts house as she held a small party at her house...these are what we had..




steamboat


I want to watch Old dogs ! huahau have been watching the video clip in the cinema (just before the movie start) and now the fabulous nuffnang is giving away free tickets for preview screening hohoho I prefer this Video clip 1. It was so funny especially the part where the kingkong hugged the man as well as the freak out part haha..the "Love you" sign lol lol lol If I won the tickets, I will go back to Singapore and watch with bf hahaha



Old Dogs opens in cinema 31 Dec 2009


bf sent me an sms just now..

sweet =)

Merry Christmas everyone !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct