Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

09 November 2009

Purple Wheat noodle

I hate him when he's angry !!! he always spoil a lot the things AHRR !! can you please throw something cheaper? Guess what? he damaged the iron, shower and his own laptop...stupid...!! next time please throw shoes, small plate or jeans larh arhhhh....!!! yes we quarrel again ! because of INDOMIE !! huh I've told him millions times "I CAN'T COOK INSTANT NOODLE" he still insist me cooking it.. and when I cooked, he will have thousand of comment !! "Use this pan don't use that...." "don't put the noodle when the water isn't boil yet" "Don't cook too long" bla bla bla I shouted "COOK IT YOURSELF !" and he's angry... and that's it !


I swear


I WILL NEVER COOK INDOMIE FOR HIM ANYMORE !!!


HUH !!!


AND do you know what? Actually before that, I've cooked an instant noodle for him and because I did put chili, He refuse to EAT ! huh I can't stand him anymore...

Anywae...


Whateveer....


So..yeah I tried to cook the Purple wheat noodle I bought earlier... It's purple !!! cool isn't?



Put some ice to stop the noodle from cooking as I still dunno what to do with it...

Learn from culinary class ckck...

It makes me headache, There wasn't any seasoning inside the package...lol....
So yeah....I need to be creative...


So I tried to open the cabinet& fridge and see what's available...

These are what I found


some seasoning and sausage...

These are the seasoning available...

tried to use these......


OMG I found salted egg !! my fav !! huahuaa....yuhuuu~







Hoping it will be succeed


and this is the outcome....



I finished mine eventhough yah....unfortunately NOT REALLY NICE...
I guess I put too much chicken powder lol..
kinda salty hohoo...

left 3 packs..will google and see the best way to cook =)



So let's go back to this morning...woke up LATE !! ahr....!!
went to have lunch with marketing team...
I had this unglam look wonton noodle but it was NICE !!!




then went to arcade

bought this healthy juices...
they have a lot of juices for health, such as, complexion, sensitive skin, heat etc...

It was raining, and there were thise waterfall infront of the office haha....


btw SwissBake has answered my e-mail =)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct