Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

16 November 2009

The Legend of the Seas - Ship's visit part I


T.I.R.E.D !!!!

fiuhhh~~ Just came back from Harbour Front, were very rushing the whole day ! LOL ! woke up late, again ! lol arrived office at 09.30 ! went to HarbourFront at 10.45 to help up and catched the LION DANCE for The Legend of the Seas. Today is the 1st arrival of The Legend of the Seas in Singapore. It will start sailing from tomorrow.


Singapore Cruise Centre
My temporary Pass
check in

The ship~
Lion Dance
Tourists



left
center
right (fyi, This is the back of the ships)


After that, at about 02.00? Went for lunch at KFC, HarbourFront. Again !? lol I had the cheezy BBQ meltz again ! *regret ! then back to the office at Raffles Place at about 02.45? And was leaving in one our time at 03.45? Went back to check e-mail, reply e-mail and finished what I could finish. Again, rushed to harbourfront. Welcoming the Media and Travel Agent and went for a ship tour. (some pictures to share..)




Complimentary pizza and burger to collect from here !

Lobby from above
fr below
Will share what's in Windjammer Next time (stay tune !)

Optix
I am no longer a TEEN lol

Club Ocean
cute cute stuff =)

Staterom's visit

OMG ! it's so fun to spend honeymoon on board !

They met my expectation ckck !

Hope I will get to go on the ShoreExcursion


Boutique of Centrum ! ahr !! Can't never aavoid SHOPPING lol
Parfume !


Guess !!!!!!! o.m.g I think I know what to buy already ! lol


Gorgeous Theatre door !

They're practising~

Will try my luck ! ckck..



Had dinner at Romeo and Juliet fine dining Restaurant.






Crab and egg soup



Chicken w/ herbs sauce

sugar free snow angel cake
warm chocolate cake

Tiramisu


Catched up the last minute show at the theater.






Will visit the ship again tomorrow Zzzz.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct