Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 November 2009

Isles of SouthEast Asia part II

25 November 2009

Woke up in the morning, called for room service hoho..had a bowl of soup of the day, some cookies and Hot chocolate !! hohoho...the hot chocolate is awesome ! =)






On board expenses are all in USD huh that's what I was left with haha...



There was a BBQ lunch





SalsaCruiseAsia goodie bag


ahrrr !! Complimentary makeover from MAKEUPFOREVER !! wohoo..





Deck 1 where the medical center was located hoho....
was going to disembark !!







wohooo patong beach !




yay PHUKET =)



that's the tuk tuk car =)



Our driver =)




Our taxi was comfortable de lor ! hoho...



The menu ckck



was full of electricity cable ! lol !!


It was everywhere...



Our first stop was the cashew nut factory





cashew nut crashing


it was the cashew fruit ckck





cashew drink




packaging



shopping time



snacks



dried crab



dried prawn



I did buy some snacks for mum and dad ckck~



wohoo went to have birdnest wor...




After having the birdnest pny and ks went for massages, which I don't feel like to do as my skin is super sensitive and yes I am shy hahahahahaha !! so the driver drove me to a nearby shopping center... Robinson !



the stuff wasn't cheap lor hoho...I bought a shirt for bf and some funny mask for colleagues ckck...




aw this is so cuteeeeee isnt?




aw another surprise ! it was an elephant !! hohoho...



shirt for bf
and
of course some snack for my boy ckck



and guess what?
without thinking I bought this !! haha...



Me and lil Gucci so cute isn't?? hahaha people must think that I am crazy ckck...but it's really nice loh...haha..and it looks really like Gucci ckck..I love it so much ! at least It will be the most memorable item for me !! I love gucci hohho...!!

And finally Dinner !!


Menu on that day




potato cream soup



breaded turkey



macha mousse




wahaha the dessert lol it was too much




wohoo enjoying breeze at night is heaven !


26 November 2009

woohoooo was feeling fresh that morning....


(I love to take picture from this angle it looks slimmer haha )
I love my shirt !
which I just realized it's similar to the carpet at romeo and juliet hahahaha wth !


hahaha aniwae I still love it ! =P


It woke up quite early on that day but it was still TOO LATE !
haha I missed the towel folding class, origami class as well as the napkin folding class LOL !!




salad


lunch of the day~






Ice sculpting







an Indian guy hoho...


BINGO game !



Finally last round !!



Fiuh ! I lost US$ 16 ! huahuaa...



so nice ~

a lil bit of pink !


wohoo beautiful sea and cloud !!





art auction

some snacks before dinner !



sluuppppp !!! love the wonton noodle !




grilled salmon anyone?











Anti pasti



minestrone

stir fried prawn !

lamb shank




warm chocolate


When I walked into my room ! this little doggy is holding the remote controller !!The sweetest thing ever !! haha how I hope I can marry a man who fold animal towel for me everyday ! huahuaa...

haha so cute isnt? he was watching the TV !! hohoho...



aw pink lugage tag !




gratuites !


Where you get your midnight supper =)

27 November 2009

wanna have some wine tasting?


Lastly & finally
I am back to Singapore huahuaa....

had breakfast at banquet HarbourFront


Going to share some awesome stuffs I bought from the legend of the seas !
stay tune =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct