Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 October 2009

Boringgggg huhuhuhu.........

Yaww..yes…I did not blog yesterday…huhauaa….too tired…same thing…work work work..nothing special happened…and for lunch Mag and I went to market street to buy bak chor mee and drinks for colleague..and it’s damn nice lo..hehe…a lot of good food at market street =)









Again…not much work for me at the office as my supervisor is not around…nothing was assigned to me…




after from work, bf and I went to meet up at Plaza Singapura for "The deadly Tsunami" movie….
AHRRR !! what a shame…I cried 4 times and when the movie has finished. I can’t face people lor..my eyes were super red..It was a very exciting yet pathetic movie..it’s really sad when you know that you will be separated with your love one..I can’t bear to see this kind of movie…anywae nice movie..worth to watch….



Honestly; I was very strong and stubborn when I was young...well I am still young...I meant when I am teen ckck... and just wonder why... nowadays I cryied easily.. huhuhu… anywae… a surprise from bf..a Man-U shirt..!! yaw….the size is S yes it was still fit ! BUT I afraid it can’t fit me anymore in next 1-2 weeks as I am getting fatter and fatter haha…



For today, again..nothing to do…and this is the result from “nothing to do”..huahua..



Intern Beach outing ckck


again…I used recycle paper to do this and I love it..it’s cute ^^
For lunch I had fried chicken rice and plum.. I think that’s it for today aw…boring =|




asked reuben to buy steamed chicken..he bought me fried chick lol


Candy from QL


Couple of the month.... I bet these peops will be together haha..plz..ckckck...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct