Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

02 October 2009

Vivo road show !

Huaaaaaaaa............I did not blog ystd ! ckck..coz..nothing is new it was still the same...went to work at vivo roadshow...10 to 10 and not so much crowd hoho...
and today, 02 oct 2009 I MADE 5 SALES !! ckck...one of them travel single, and 2 cabin for 2 family as well as 2 cabin for 8 and it were suites !! huahuaa so happy...thx reu and joe they helped me a lot ! hehe...finally I sold out quite a number of cabins yuhuuu...another achievement cckckk...


they are piak piak-ing


Ugly me hate my hair haha will go to modify soon..

And today some one promised me for a movie but !! there were no good seats only left first 3 rows for "Ugly Truth" movie huhu..so we cancelled and he promised to go with me tomorrow let's see!

O.MG birthday is nearer A LOT OF GOOD DEALS !! haha as I have quite a number of memberships, I received some birthday greeting from them from mailbox and e-mail =) which consist of good deal of course...I think I am going to bankrupt this month ahrrr !!!! btw





I FAILED MY DIET !! haha..look at what I had recently OMG !! so yes I dun have strong commitment ! sigh sigh sighhh...


Salmon teriyaki

bbq beef !


Btw this is another free sample to be redeem !!
Essential shampoo =)


source : http://web.kao.com/sg/essential/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct