Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 October 2009

OMG I AM 20 !!!!!!!!

aw the time now is 12.38 am!! I have turned 20 !!! hauhauaa....yay..!! I am ADULT now =P so...let's summarize what happen today...I was waken up by QL thanks for the morning call but sorry I slept again after you call..haha so sorry...will wake up earlier tomorrow...today was quite a busy day...Went to redeem free gift at Cozycot @ Bugis...hauhau I LOVE FREE GIFT & SAMPLES because they are FREE and cute haha love to see my fav product in mini packaging hohoho...

thanks Cozycot for the goodiess....









After that, I went to meet up with joe,mag and QL for lunch...we had mcd hohoho~~


Back to the office, assisting friends on marketing department...and I was given task on last minutes..which makes me stay longer at the office..huhuhuhu really thanks again QL who helped me and as well as mag, reu, and joe who wait for me to go together...love you all... =P

Well...so after works, I went to meet bf and friend for dinner at ION, Canton i Restaurant...We ordered a lot !! which it too much at the end...the interior of the restaurant really attracted me gorgeous white and pink =)






























and my birthday present for this year areeeeee..........................
























are......





















are............................










are............................are...........................













red eyes me and my new bag...


Huahuaaa yay branded bag, which I dun think it's NECESSARY !! huhu...I cried badly not because I am touched...but I cried because he don't understand me ! hauhauaa..and also broken heart... sad sad sad.... spent so much on my bday gift...yes I admitted..sometimes I love branded but not LV ! haha...coz there are a lot lot lot lot lot of fake LV in the market...so what to be proud to have an LV !? I meant...can you imagine...a cleaner auntie who wore FAKE LV standing beside you while you are using the ORIGINAL LV !? yes it's 2 different things..BUT who knows? I will feel wadashame loh... hauhaua.... I rather have a unique thing that people DON'T HAVE than branded that EVERYONE HAVE..I don't think it's special...anywae..yes I'd broken his heart..I supposed to say "Thanks" but I keep saying that he's stupid..never think what I really want..only think that what he buy will definitely makes me happy which the fact was not. Huhuhu...yes...I am bad..REALLY BAD...I am picky...Yes I realized it's not like this...he simply wanted me to be happy...it just he don't know the way... I know he dotes me !!! I felt sorry for him...and I am here to APOLOGIZE...

" I know you love me baby...
But seriously... expensive stuff doesn't expressed anything... hope you'll understand me better in my next 21st bday, I am looking forward to spend my forever birthday with you... LOVE ! muah... =)
thanks for the bday cake as well...
I swear I love you
"




Thank you cayank~








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct