Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

30 October 2009

Bangkrupt part II

Omg !!!!! went to buy dinner at city square and....

SPENT MONEY AGAIN !!!

I can't controll myself really !! huhuhu...

I bought this.....at Minibits they are currently having 30% disc and for member 35% !! only until this Monday !! OMG!! I can't control myself...these thing cost about $50++ only !!! buy yes $50 is money lol..



ps: The sticker only $4 !!


Then I went to watson as dad want me to buy something but I can't find it..and ends up buying these things...and it cost me another $ 50 huhuhu...


ps: free umbrella lol

Then went to buy dinner + fruit juice another $30


I spent $ 800++ today T-T die die diee~~~


I can't control myself and going to bankrupt soon huhuhu...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct