Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 September 2009

Shopping with Mum & Sis

Shuhu~~ I have dissapointed my mum..and grandpa I guess...I supposed to wake up at 8 am but I end up waking up at around 11 lol..I promised my mum that I will go with her to my "grandpa memorial ceremony?" (I dunno whats dats called) The point is..I didn't make it.. Sorry grandpa and mum...Huhuhu...

And for my breakfast, I had so called "red kueh" haha I know how to eat..but dunno what Its called lol...I ate only one piece coz I need to spare some space for lunch ! hehe...




Too much soy sauce I guess ckck..


After I have finished dress up myself... mum, dad, sis and I went to fix my laptop at DC mall..and we had our lunch at one of the coffee shop near there...we had fish soup + rice...




It has been years I've never been there I guess..Eventhough It is a huge shopping mall..but no so many people will go there..I dunno why but I guess the ambience and environment..not so glam loh and dirty haha..After from from DC mall, mum, sis and I went Top100 and BCS mall for shopping....and these are my finds...


Sis and Mine pyjamas...

Only cost 50.000 !!


Founded at *Match..love this ! $28


From *Match as well bought this for SIP



love this too !


This earing only cost me Rp35.ooo


Bought this for fun..only for Rp 110.000


At the end we bought crepes at *Yogen crepes..long queue btw...but it's okay...It was worthy so I dun mind to wait...then we had our dinner at *Citra mpek"..and thats our day...



Chocolate banana and Smoked chicken


Mpek" campur, Lenggang , Dragon fruit juice and Soursop


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct