Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 September 2009

Long Long Long Tuessssss....

Do you believed that I just back home now !? huahuaa yess...I stay up late at the office to help my supervisor..and yeaps even though tiring.. I learnt something =) and the bad news is...I forget to ask for Taxi receipt just noww...huhuhu....but anywae...I have a good and big news...and that BIG NEWS is that....MAYBE....I'll travel to Malaysia for a roadshow event !!! huaaa....excited...hoho but yeah...it's not confirm yet as I need approval from school..hoho the reason why I was chosen is obviously because of my language lo..I think I need to communicate in malay there =) hoho yeaps..just hope that I'll have the opportunity to go and yes..to fill up in my portfolio as well hoho...

Well there 'll be another roadshow happening tomorrow and I'll stay late again as I was tasked to worked fr 10 to 10 yeah...so..lets see how tomorrow...

So today I didn't eat much..diet still and must going on....and my office is really a PLACE that I hardly avoid haha coz everyone is offering me FOOD FOOD FOOD and FOOD !!! hauhaua...This morning QL bought us a soya bean pancake and yes I had a piece. of bluberry .hoho breakfast mah so it's okay =P



Then on the afternoon, Joe and I went to arcade to take away food for colleagues =) I had porridge + rice+ tofu only hoho...

Align Center

And because I stayed until quite late today, my colleague offer me DINNER (mcd, kfc, subway, mos burger?) NO thx NO thx NO thx NO thx REALLY NO thx haha..I said I'm on diet..they don't believe ckckck...anywae...as I think My diet is still going on..that's it...gonna take a bath now...see you guys...

By The Way a moon cake from my supervisor =)
which I think I'll have it bit by bit coz I AM ON DIET =)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct