Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

03 September 2009

I hate TODAY !!!

Alarm rang at 9 am but I woke up at about 10.30 am and so..I started to rush as I promised to meet my friend at 11.30 LOL hehe...I went to meet jcq and cynn at *HongKong Kim Gary Restaurant @ Vivo city..fortunately martina were also late..when I went in to the restaurant...double fortunate as evelyn and henny were later than us..fortunate x 3 hendra was the last person and also the most late person hauhaua...ok ok so...to the point...

I ordered a
*Nissin noodle
(w/ an egg, a ham, a sausage and a fried chicken wing and mixed vegetables ) hm...I would say...
*Indomie still taste the best haha...
I ordered Lychee w/ aloe vera for my drink and It was nice ! love it.






After lunch..we took monorail to our beloved campus *Tourism Academic @ Sentosa..We had some briefing from SIP committee group, course manager, LO and industry experienced lecturer about our internship. so...

AM I READY FOR THE WORLD?

hm...
not sure..
haha...
S.I.P will start on 9th sept 09 *nice date...999





How do I feel now?
looking forward
scare
nervous
excited
mixed

Haha wish me good luck..
hope I'll enjoy my 15 weeks Internship
and hope I will learn a lot lot lot of things...

After the session I went to shop ALONE !!!
yes... I HATE THIS seriously...
If I am single..I will enjoy shopping alone...
BUT can you imagine...you are shopping alone (lonely) ..
when your other half is enjoying with his friends?
I can't take it anymore.. I hate this !

To release my so called *LONELINESS* I went to
TheBodyShop @ Plaza Singapura and...............................................


TheBodyShop Foundation refill, Concealer, TeaTreeOil, WhiteMusk shower gel


Shampoo for myself mum dad sis bro..
haha we all love bodyshop =)


miscellanious


Total before sv -_-"

For dinner I was having takoyaki ALONE...





Can you imagine how do I feel now?


down.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct