Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

27 September 2009

BF cooked !


wakaka...daddy msn me ystd night at abt 2 lol...
Since dad have BB he is online most of the time... which is good !

Well..I ordered MCD last night LOL I am Going to DIE ! sigh...why can't stop eating mcd ha? lol...anywae...I received a suprise gift from happy meal..
this cute Mezzo Piano Lock Memo =)





I still very regret lo...why I ordered MCD huhu...
I SWEAR I am going to DIET start from tomorrow...!!

coz..yes...my bday is ahead haha...wants to looks pretty of course...ckck....I will reported to my blog what I had fo bfast, lunch and dinner everyday start fr tmrw =)

Well..as it will start TMRW...of course I should have a big feast today !! ckck..as what my boy promised, He cooked for me today...and I was in charge of SOUP..these are some pictures to share...

And luckily all of the outcome is consumable..haha..









I love My own SOUP !! it's really nice lor..

Ingredients:
Fishball
Quail egg
belly sukiyaki (pork)
collar shabu shabu (pork)

Soup seasoning :
chicken stock concentrated (about 3 spoons)
salt (agak agak)
pepper (agak agak)

hoho and and it became like thiss....ILOVEIT !
Not showing off but it just accidentally NICE hehe..










And dat's it for today...I'll be googling for HEALTHY FOOD and try to cook it..and will share =)


ups ups lastly....FOR GIRLS ONLY....
Want some sample of ***** (something personal) ?
click this below.. and get the sample... =)



Another link will be this...
www.cozycot.com
A lot ! of free samples that can be redeem ! such as bodyshop product, etude, etc etc....



For guys if you want it too...feel free..haha..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct